Friday, October 7, 2016

Celebrating Halloween Cards with JustRite




JustRite Oval Die Halloween Fun
I'm still getting my Halloween groove on with my beloved oval die from JustRite.  I've been busy using this die in a variety of ways.  The JustRite Oval Frame Die is my favorite die from JustRite because it is so versatile and delicate.  



You can see my sweet pumpkin card created using this die right here.  All done with beautiful ovals!



I also used the JustRite Three in a Row Die   for the border under the oval and as the backers for the "BOO" letter stickers.  



You can see all the JustRite products here

Products:
JustRite Products
JustRite Oval Frame Die - DIE05049
JustRite Three in a Row Die  
Graphic 45 -Happy Haunting Halloween Stickers 4500536
Graphic 45-Halloween in Wonderland Collection - You're Late - 4500252
Graphic 45-Halloween in Wonderland Collection -Wonderland Classifieds 4500247
Graphic 45-Halloween in Wonderland Collection - Curiosour and Curiouser 4500251



No comments:

Post a Comment