Friday, December 4, 2015

Kitty Cat Layout Featuring 2Crafty and Flying Unicorn


Hello everyone.  I'm here today to showcase my December pieces for Flying Unicorn's Dec kit - Your Passion Your Art.  The kit featured Riddersholm papers and I added some wonderful 2Crafty chipboard pieces as accents. This piece is a Christmas gift ( shhhhhh tell no one!  The kitty layout is a surprise for my sister who adores her beautiful Maine Coon kitty.)

I took the photo of my sister's kitty in May on a visit to her house.  I picked the chipboard word "Cherish" for a few reasons.  The first reason is that my sister lives 8 hours away and I do not get to see her often - nor do I get to visit her wonderful home.  My special treat was to drive my parents to her house for a visit in May.  oh my, I won't discus the road trip part of the adventure....YIKES, but I will say the visit was so heartwarming and a time to cherish always. 

Second reason, my sister does indeed cherish her kitty like a beloved family member.  Who doesn't , right?  We love our furry family.  The 2Crafty title is perfect, or maybe I should say it's "purrrrrfect".  


" Fluer Arrows"                    "Cherish Loopy Font"                   "Formal Flourish 1"

I really needed the chipboard to pop on this piece amidst the confusion. I painted all my chipboard pieces simple white.  I used the "Formal Flourish 1" chipboard design as a border for my kitty to rest upon. 

I made this layout using the December kit from Flying Unicorns.  It features Riddersholm papers this month and I found the colors to be a great match for my photo of Kitty. 

Here I added a gem to the " Fluer Arrows".  





You can find a great selection of 2Crafty chipboard pieces at Flying Unicorns, right here.

Products - Cat Layout :
Flyin Unicorns - Dec Kit Your Passion Your Art
2Crafty Chipboard "Cherish Loopy Font" wordcherishl
2Crafty Chipboard"" Fluer Arrows" , "Formal Flourish 1"
2Crafty Chipboard "Formal Flourish 1"
Riddersholm Barn Market Paper Collection  - The Barn BM0174
Petaloo Flowers Suga Red - Mini Royal Blue 1131122
Petaloo Mixed Textured Mini Blossoms- Black 1263209
Prima Blue Millicent Blue Meadowlark 556167
Petaloo  Flowers 564414
13 Arts  Mist - Chalk Indigo
13 Arts Matte Black Acrylic paint
13 Arts Ayeeda Ink- Water Ink in Silver
Prima Clear Stamp 960896
Prima SIIC 573164
cardboard
gesso
Ranger Archival Ink - Black


1 comment:

  1. Jennifer,
    This is so very, very gorgeous! I love your background, textures, flowers and paper! And, your sister's kitty is beautiful - and I'm guessing she will love this amazing page.

    ReplyDelete