Friday, May 8, 2015

Prima - Flowers Flowers Flowers


Prima =Flowers
( You can find the original Prima post here)

Who doesn't love flowers?  And Prima flowers have been a staple in my scrap stash forever. 
I am completely in love with the purples of the butterfly collection.  The collection enchants me and is a perfect backdrop for gorgeous Prima flowers.  Plus the flowers in the collection are also amazing.

The berry wine purple is really fabulous.   So much potential and so much possibility.  I  wasn't too sure the lavender flowers were going to  work, but once I added a mist of Color Bloom Tea Stain, all is perfect.

I also added some gold braid trim to the card to pull out a little gold shimmer on the card.
Thanks for stopping.  I appreciate you. 


Prima Products:
951214 Prima Butterfly Collection - Vintage ATC paper
951177 Prima Butterfly Collection - French Roses paper
580667 Prima Butterfly Collection - Flowers Bette
580650 Prima Butterfly Collection - Flowers Chenille
951214 Prima Butterfly Collection - Flowers Aile
581756 Prima flowers - Isabella Rosalia
573836 Prima Color Blooms Tea Stain

Other Products:
Vintage Ink
Berry ink
Gold Trim
Cardstock

3 comments: