Thursday, October 2, 2014

Flying Unicorn Oct - Wicker Bag


 Wicker Bag using  Flying Unicorns Oct Kit and Add-Ons

As Autumn closes in on us and the weather starts turning chilly, I am still hanging on to Summer as long as I can  with my pops of summer bold colors that were included in the Oct kit of the month and accompanying add-ons.   I created this wicker bag combining elements of Flying Unicorns main kit  and the Mixed Passion Add-on.  




The  Mixed Passion is a collection of everything pretty to add to the Main kit or the add on kits. The colors and embellishments will enhance your Kit of the month creations or it can stand alone. 
I really loved the color combo this month so I used the Prima flowers,  vines and trim all alone. 
Lots of Prima goodies in the kit!!!!







Here is the top of the basket,  The wire in the Prima vine was perfect to secure the embellies to the wicker for extra security.  You don't want the gorgeous flowers blowin' in the breeze when you take this bag to town. 

I just love the color combo with the bold pink and bright green against the warmth of the  wicker color.  I added the gold braid trim from my own stash to give the top a finished look. 


 Our main kit   is available for pre-order the 20th of each month.  Don't miss out!

Thanks for stopping by.  

Supplies:
Flying Unicorn Add-On Oct
Prima Flowers - Hillsboro Flowers  Butter 578008
Prima Flowers - Capri Flowers - Cabernet 578206
Prima Flowers -Capistrano Flowers Smoothie 577407
Simple Stories DIY - Burlap Banners 5149
Prima Vines -Providence - Bay 578251
Web Weave
Lace
Brown ink



No comments:

Post a Comment