Saturday, August 2, 2014

Flying Unicorns Media Canvas - Using Authentique




Flying Unicorns - Presents the Mixed Art Kit for August

http://www.flyingunicornstore.com/category_s/1376.htm
From the beginner to the avid mixed media artist our Mixed Art add on kit will surely please you. Our Mixed Art kit will always come with a canvas and this month we have included a 12 x12 rectangle one ready for you to get your mojo going. With a splash of color blooms mists from Priam Marketing, a little more glimmer in the pearlex and lots of Flying Unicorn Adornments and Prima roses, its time to get your hands a little messy and create some art!


The canvas that was included this month was a unique triangle canvas.  When I saw it, I was reminded of the flag that was given to my husband's family at his dads graveside.   That's how I decided to interpret and proceed.

In order to further enhance the patriotic flag theme, I chose the Pride collection by Authentique.   It's just perfect for such a project.

I also used a mini flag in my cluster, topped by some metal flower medallions from the Flying Unicorn store.  

In fact, when I decided to make this a patriotic piece, I flipped the canvas around and used the backside for added dimension. 




Thanks for stopping here today.

Supplies:
Mixed Art add on kit
Authentique Pride Collection
Flying Unicorns Adornments

No comments:

Post a Comment