Saturday, March 1, 2014

Flying Unicorns Mar Kit of the Month - Fruit Basket


Flying Unicorns Kit of the Month for March
We are so excited to bring you our March 2014 Kit of the Month.
This month's features Authentique's Classique Elegance collection.  This particular sheet of the background paper reminded me a little of a tablecloth from an old diner.  Then I remembered I had a great postcard to use as the focal point.  

The inspiration for this piece was from a card by artist, Debbie Cotton from  Simply Cotton.   I met Debbie in California at the 2014 CHA - Craft And Hobby Assoc Trade show.  What a talent she has.  She invited me to her Gallery section  where I admired all her pieces.  

This is a postcard from her collection that is so vibrant and warm.  She did give permission for me to use on my pages as well.  Thanks Debbie!  I am in love with your work.   Please check her website out here



My floral cluster is an assortment of Prima flowers, some cinnamon sticks and pine cones to compliment the items in the fruit bowl.   

I also added a topping of micro beads to the florals and embellishments. 





The Flying Unicorns March kit is filled with creative goodies that will excite.  Grab one before it's gone.
The monthly kits are only available on a first come first served basis. CLICK HERE - to get yours now.  Last month they sold out in a day.  No monthly kit obligations required.

Supplies:
 Flying Unicorns March 2014 Kit of the Month.
Lndy's Summer Loving  Sun


No comments:

Post a Comment