Sunday, December 29, 2013

Prima Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas to all.  The project at hand was to create a card to wish each and everyone a Merry Christmas from Prima Marketing.  To start my project,   I reflected upon what makes Prima great and why so many people adore their products.  I rummaged through the Prima embellishments and came to the Junkyard Findings Typo Bulbs that read "Inspire" and "Create".   Yes, THAT is what Prima is all about.  That is exactly why people are drawn to Prima.  Appropriately so, those two bulbs became the focus of my Christmas card. 

An extra bonus was that the bulbs easily transformed from light bulbs to Christmas tree ornaments with a little creativity, thanks to Prima. 

So Merry Christmas and Season Greetings.  On behalf of Prima Marketing, I wish you all the joy and peace the season offers and all the inspiration and creativity that Prima offers throughout the year. 




I used a journal card from  the  Prima IOD Everyday Vintage Love Letter kit as the base of my card.  I grabbed some of Ingvild Bolme's chalk inks.  Dipped my finger tip in the ink and then in some water misted on my table.  Then I finger painted.

The wonderful little Finnabair Mechanical star brads were the perfect finishing touch to enhance the feel of the Christmas card.  I rubbed them with gold leaf wax rub to make the shine and blend.



Prima Supplies:
813352 Prima IOD Everyday Vintage Love Letter Kit
846442 Prima Holiday Jubilee paper
961169 Prima Finnabair Mechanicals -Star brads
891015 Prima Ingvild Bolme Chalk Ink -Dark Rust
891121 Prima Ingvild Bolme Chalk Ink - Olive Vine
891053 Prima Ingvild Bolme Chalk Ink -Raspberry Pie
891534 Prima Ingvild Bolme Junkyard Findings Typo Bulbs
566333 Prima Flowers- Tatiana White
570514 Prima Cling Stamps - Stitches Lines

Other Supplies:
Gold Jewelry thread
Green card stock
pine branch punch
ribbon
gold leaf wax rub

2 comments:

  1. your work is always amazing, gorgeous card too..... have a Great and Happy New Year for 2014 cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! Wishing you all the best in the New Year Jen!

    ReplyDelete