Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Flying Unicorns Kit of the Month - Baby's First Birthday


Baby's First Birthday
This was  created using the Flying Unicorns Kit of the Month from December, Magic.  The kit has Pink Paislee's Color Wash collection, bright, colorful and cheerful.  It reminds me of a party complete with banners.

I thought I would pull out a photo I took a few years ago of a cheerful first birthday party

I  cut some triangles  and covered them with tissue paper. I dribbled Stampendous Shaved Ice over the top for dazzle.



Here you can see my triangles from cardboard. 


Thanks for looking.  You can grab your Magical Kit here, while supplies last.


Supplies:
Flying Unicorn Kit of the Month -December Magic
Pink Paislee Color Wash Collection -Brilliance PP01031
Pink Paislee Color Wash Collection -Decorations (frames)
Pink Paislee Color Wash Collection -Vellum Banners
Stampendous Shaved Ice glitter
Prima Cabriole Aqua 566807
Prima Queen Mary Vintage 566203
Lindy's Stamp Gang -  Mango Mania
Shimmerz Sprtiz  Mist -Cotton Candy/ Tuscan Sun/ Bed of Roses
String pearls
cardboard
paper doily
tissue paper
mod podge
Websters Pages PolkaDots (glitter dots) Modern  Romance Collection PD001

1 comment: