Sunday, September 1, 2013

Flying Unicorns - Sept Kit of the Month - Street Music




This layout is called Street Music. It was created using the Flying Unicorns Kit of the Month for September. 

I took this photo last spring on a city street.  This talented street artist was playing and I got to chatting with him.  I had my camera handy so I asked if I could snap some photos of him while he entertained me - I tossed him some cash to persuade him.  

The photo in larger form is at the end of this post. 

Back to the papers though.  The Kit of the Month has some wonderful Polish papers by 13Arts - faces of Spring Collection.  They feel very artsy to me which is why I chose the image of the street musician.

In the photo above, I painted a piece of lace with Adirondack acrylic paint - Pool and Pitch black colors  to match the rest of the page. 

Lots of stamping here to create a more enhanced background and a little Dusty Attic music chipboard painted black. 



Come play along at the Flying Unicorns.  No  kits necessary - just use your stash


Supplies:
13Arts Faces of Spring Collection -In Your Eyes
13Arts Faces of Spring Collection  - Only for Girls
13Arts Faces of Spring Collection  -Strong Feelings
Prima Mecri Springtime Flowers -566708
Dusty Attic Chipboard Music DA0351
Studio Calico Huey's Mask - Triangles
Kaisercraft True Romance  Stamp - CS106
Prima Stamp 563042
Martha Stewart Punch Doily Lace
EK Success Swiss Cheese Punch
EK Success Binding Edge Punch
Prima Wishes &Dreams Brads 970192
Dylusions Vibrant Turquiose Mist
Pebbles Chalkboard Stickers 732251





1 comment:

  1. Loving the photo! Great artwork on the page as well...Well done!

    ReplyDelete