Saturday, September 14, 2013

CSI -Colors Stories Inspiration Case File 89 and Flying Unicorns


The Flying Unicorns are teaming up with CSI - Colors Stories Inspiration to solve some cases as Special Investigators.  What fun!

This was created for CSI - Colors Stories , Inspiration for case file #89.  It was made using Flying Unicorns September Kit of the Month - 50 Shades of Summer.

CSI  is very interesting in that you need to use all the 5 colors is the palette.  The you need to chose two elements from the evidence list to incorporate, and one item from the testimony list to use as a journaling point.

My evidence on this layout is the use of  alphabets and a few different alphabets as well.  Also some dots that I stamped.
My testimony is the journaling  of the alphabet using the word TWIN.  This little darling has a twin sister - she does not like Cousin Jen's camera.


As you guessed, this is a photo I took of my cousin  a few years ago. Gosh those eyes are so adorable.


Here is the color palette:




The blue background of the layout was made with  blue gelatos and gel medium.   I put a layer of gel medium down on my paper then rub the blue gelato over it.  I blend with my fingertips.

Here is the list of evidence that I selected from:
·     animal accents
·     polka dots
·     stripes
·     straw/rolled paper and/or use a straw to blow paint/ink
·     brackets
·     two different alphabets
·     dotted lines
·     use alphabets as part of your design
·     book pages
·     scallops
·     musical elements
·     flag
·     triangles




Supplies:
13Arts paper collection  Hair in the Wind
Kaisercraft Alphabet stamp CS887
Prima Clear Stamp 960902
Black Range Archival  Ink
Dry Wall joint tape
Yellow card stock
EK Success Swiss Cheese Punch
Stampendous Chipboard Letters











2 comments:

  1. What GORGEOUS colours & the way you've used the alphas is just.....STUNNING:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design! Love all of it! So cute!

    ReplyDelete