Friday, August 30, 2013

Prima School Memories Collection -Tag


Prima's new collection,  School Memories. This is perfect as kids and teachers start school shopping, and get prepared to head back to school.  Perhaps you have a new grad heading off to college for the first time and all those childhood school years are starting to flood your memory along with tears flooding your eyes. Capture those emotions on paper with this collection.

I know all the kids are headed back to school so this is perfect for teacher. If you have little ones at home, it's time to think about gifts for the teacher.  Make one!  Prima will help. 

I glued a pencil and crayon to my tag.  Super heavy duty glue.  


This collection really does bring me back to my classroom days with the little report card graphics (I filled in straight A's on mine...heheheh ) and the chalk board feel.. ahhhhhh really takes me back....waaaaayyy back.  gosh is it really that far back???  hehehe




Thanks for looking.

Prima Supplies:
846145 School Memories Collection -Teacher Talk paper
570446 Say it in Crystals
569587 Prima Cling Stamp
570521 Prima Cling Stamp
569556 School Memories Tag Me -Tickets and Tags
891084 Ingvild Bolme Branch Bark Chalk Fluid
890995 Ingvild Bolme Black Coal Chalk Fluid
890988 Ingvild Bolme Farmers Jeans Chalk Fluid
Other:
cardboard, crayon, pencil, fibers

No comments:

Post a Comment