Tuesday, August 13, 2013

7Dots -9th Wave Flying Unicorns




 Flying Unicorns  is now carrying the 7Dots new collection 9th Wave.    I adore the colors of this collection. 
I pulled out a photo I took at the Naples Florida Pier at sunset.  


I used a little cardboard and wet it, rolled the edges, then hit it with a heat gun to make it stiff.   I also painted some lace with Adirondack Paints to emulate the my water in the photo.
The metal jewelry piece below is an old piece from Blue Moon that I have has a while in my stash - clearance from Michaels. I painted it with a little gesso. 

Pick your 7Dots papers up today at the Flying Unicorns.


Supplies:

7 Dots - 9th Wave Wavy Ocean
Adirondack  Acrylic Paint - Pool., black 
Prima Stencil - Elementals - Scales 12x12 960438
Dry Wall joint tape
beads
cheesecloth
chipboard
gesso
Clearsnap - Mixd Meda Inx - Vintage/ Butternut

4 comments:

  1. Stunning, I love the feel of the waves in the back ground textures... brilliant photo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning beach page. Your design is perfect for both these gorgeous papers and the lovely ocean photo!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! The photo and paper go really well together and the way you repeat the waves with the cardboard is such a fab idea. I'll have to check this paper line, I think I'm gonna love it.

    ReplyDelete