Thursday, June 27, 2013

Maja Design - Blooms


First - just want to announce that Maja Design will be releasing Limited Edition Sofiero Collection very soon. 
Sofiero - by Maja Design 
now  on to my piece using Fika collection.  

Here is a piece I created using the Maja Design Ska Vi Ta En Fika Collection.

While it is no longer spring and the tree in the image is long past it's bloom, I just love being reminded of how pretty the lilac bush in my yard is when it starts to blossom.

I accented the page using Maja Design Fika Collection. The collection has the same rich warm colors as my photo.

This gorgeous plum color is  Henna hos mig.
This is Blommor Pa Bordet
This is Blommor Pa Bordet - B side


I punched a border using the This is Blommor Pa Bordet -B side of the paper.  I added a   Prima flowering vine from 
Thanks for looking.  Please stop by the Maja Design Blog and see what the other designers are creating.

Supplies:
Maja Design Ska Vi Ta En Fika -Blommor Pa Bordet paper
Maja Design Ska Vi Ta En Fika -Hemma hos mig paper
Prima Flowers -TendrilsViolaceous 549077
Donna Salazar Mixd Media Inx - Berries, Mossy
Viva  Decor Inka Gold - Old Gold
Pan Pastels

No comments:

Post a Comment