Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Love - Maja Design



Welcome to the Friday Maja Design post.  Today is my wedding anniversary so I decided to post a project to celebrate our anniversary.

I grabbed my new favorite collection - the Vintage Spring Basics from Maja Design.


I included a little of both of us in this layout.  My husband is a guitar player and takes great care of his beloved guitar.   Every time he changes his guitar strings, he saves them for me.   That's what I used on this layout to symbolize him. 
I have the metal  key charm for the key to my heart.  
The scrappy flowers, well I  bet you can't tell what my passion is (smile).

You can see  the cool Butterfly  metal adornment I got from Flying Unicorns. 


Here is a close up of the guitar strings from my husband and the great key adornment from the Flying Unicorns. 

Here are the wonderful Maja Design products I used:


 This is 2nd of March BAS-591

6th of May BAS-588


Come check out the Maja Design blog here



Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics - 2nd of March BAS-591 
Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics - 1st of March BAS-590 
Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics - 6th of May BAS-588
Maya Road Letters - Lisa Uppercase Alphabet C20153
Manor House Flowers - Rosettes - Lilac SAF003
Manor House Flowers - Whimsy Grape 3095
TCW Template Mini - Quatrefoil 6x6
Flying Unicorns Adornments Butterflies / Adornments Keys
Dylusions -White Linen
Donna Salazar - Wisteria
Tim Holtz Long Fasteners
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo
Martha Stewart Punch - Deep Edge Flower Bed 42-70006
Tattered Angels Black Berry Cordial
Ingvild Blome - Worn jeans inks
Prima Clear Stamp 550905
.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Jen! Love, love your treatment of the torn edges on the paper. You so make me want those MD vintage papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary Jenny!! I hope you have a lovely day together!! And, what a gorgeous LO this is. Love the guitare strings pulling the attention to the picture. Also like the way you make your borders. Just great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! Lovely layout

    ReplyDelete