Thursday, March 21, 2013

Walk on the Beach - Maja Design


Walk on the Beach
This is a page I created for  Maja Design featuring the  Vintage Summer Basics collection.

This was a design I have used before by Marie -Nicolas Alliot.  It gave me quite the challenge last time so I decided to take it on once more using the wonderful Vintage Summer Basics collection by Maja Design.

The photo is of me on the beach in Naples Florida last summer ( July 2012).  We love to go to the beach each evening at watch the sunset.  It never gets boring - total relaxation.  That's also the feeling I get when I look at these papers.  They convey a feeling of warm relaxation and happiness.

More specifically:

Vintage Summer Basics 1903  BAS-526 used as the background paper
Vintage Summer Basics 1933  BAS-509   used in the stripes
Vintage Summer Basics 1926  BAS-532  used as the background Circle



I also added a little moulding paste over a mask.


Here I used some sequins and string pearls to adorn my page. 

The sketch from Marie -Nicolas Alliot.


Thanks for vising. Please stop by Maja Design blog to see what the other designers are creating.

Please email your favorite on-line papercraft store to request that they carry the Maja Design collections.  This way, you will have a super easy and super convenient place to purchase Maja.


Supplies Vintage Summer Basics 1903  BAS-526 Background paper
Vintage Summer Basics 1933  BAS-509  Stripes
Vintage Summer Basics 1926  BAS-532 Background Circle
Prima Mask 564278
Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch
Gesso
Wild Orchid paper flowers
Zutter
String of pearls

5 comments: