Wednesday, March 27, 2013

FabScraps Wall Hanging - Little Peeps Collection

Here is a creation I made using the FabScraps Little Peeps collection.  





This wall hanging features the Little Peeps Collection.
I started off with some decorative plates that were on clearance from Thanksgiving.




Here is how the project started.  UGH yeah I know.  But it was cheap in the clearance bin.  I was almost embarrassed buying it even   

I painted all the plates with gesso first


Then I coated all with Mod Podge and white tissue paper.  I wanted great texture. 


Here are my close ups of each plate.   
This plate uses the FabScraps Bedtime Stories Chipboard  DC56 015.  I painted it light yellow and embossed with clear embossing powder just to give it sheen. 

I also made the flowers by using the FabScraps Flower Shape, Center & Tag chippies  (product DC56 016) as  the base  and center of my flower .


You can see the flower chipboard pieces here a little better.

This plate used the FabScraps Fairy Wings chipboard  DC56 006.
I painted it and finished with embossing power ( Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel).

I also made my flower from the wonderful Magic Moments C56 005.





Here is a closeup of this plate.  Isn't the fairy adorable? I accented with some fibers and laces. 




Thanks for looking.  I appreciate your time. Check FabScraps out on Facebook and check out their blog.

Here are the FabScraps Papers Used:
Little Peeps Double-Sided Paper 12"X12"
Sweet Pea C56 006
Magic Moments C56 005


Here are the FabScraps Chipboard Pieces Used: Die-Cut Grey Chipboard Word
Bedtime Stories 5.75"X3"  DC56 015
Flower Shape, Center & Tag 12/Pkg   DC56 016
Fairy Wings 2 Sets (4 Wings) To 4"X3.75" DC56 006


Misc Items:
Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel
Gesso
Laces and trims

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous project. I love how it turned out!!! I love the one with the fairy...lol.

    You did an amazing job. Thank you for sharing.

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete