Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Maja Design - The Pier


Maja Design has a collection of paper that will satisfy your every crafty desire.  Right now I desire a seaside warm escape.  ahhhhh. 

The Pier
This is a photo that I took in July 2011 at the Naples, Florida Pier.  When I am here with my husband, it is my favorite place on the planet.  We go visit this place every year and I find such peace here.

I also accented with some shells that I picked up at that very beach.  Makes this page even more special for me.

The papers I chose are comforting and soothing.  The Maja Designs,  "Life by the Sea " Collection was made for my seaside escape.  I used the Bottle Message in the background,  The East Coast and the West Coast papers for my layers.


You can see the whole collection here.

Here is a little gesso over a a grapevine star.   This was picked up at a general craft store.





Thanks for looking at my blog.   You can try your hand at wining a collection of wonderful Maja Design papers each month as you play along with our Mood Boards.  

Please email your favorite on-line scrapping store and request for them to carry Maja papers.  Let's help spread Maja Design happiness to the world.  

Supplies:
Maja Designs Life By The Sea Collection - Bottle Message (Background)
Maja Designs Life By The Sea Collection - The East Coast - (Bottom Layer Stripes and top layer)
Maja Designs Life By The Sea Collection - The West Coast -( Middle Blue Stripes layer)
Zutter - Distress it all
Melissa Frances Laces
Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink
American Crafts - Bakers Twine
Fish Net, floral picks, shells, grape vine star , gesso

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Jennifer. I LOVE this one. I even forgot to eat my lunch when I spotted it. I'm just starring at it, completely amazed.

    I was at that pier in March, but it was crowded... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing page Jennifer!!!! love this!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!!! Sooooooo in love in your style

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautyfull this is again! I love the sea LOs you always make, the soft colors which such gorgeous details!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous collection, awesome photo = a stunning layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's a fantastic card design. I like the arrangement of deco and color scheme.

    ReplyDelete