Thursday, December 20, 2012

Prima PPP December 2012





Here is my Prima PPP canvas for the month of December 2012.    The colors are provided below.  (update - the won the Prima PPP)

I used a Christmas tree ornament as the base for my creation.  Then I dug around in my Prima drawer and pulled out the colors that worked for me.  Most of the Prima stash is older but wonderful.

Loads of moulding paste and some Prima bling finished this off. green was a tad hard for me to work in so I only dabbed it here and there with green floral berries.

Prima PPP for December has the most gorgeous combo. 


 I did spray some Tattered Angels Glimmermist Santa Baby red on my pink Prima Bel Canto flower and then wipe off the eccess to make it more red than pink.  I also used a paint brush to paint the paper with the same Tattered Angels glimmermist in Santa Baby red to give that a reddish appearance as well.


Thanks for looking

Products Used:
• Martha Stewart Crafts - Edge Punch - Doily Lace
• Ranger Ink - Studio by Claudine Hellmuth - Gesso
• Prima - E Line - Self Adhesive Pearls and Crystals - Bling - Assortment 18 -300623
• Prima - E Line - Flower Embellishments - Aqua Mix 1-300845
• Prima - Stencils Mask Set - 6 x 8.5 - Fence 3 -550042
• Prima - Say It In Crystals and Pearls Collection -  Bling - Border - Zephyr -560157
• Prima - Bel Canto Collection - Fabric Flower Embellishments - Dark Pink -562137
• Prima - Madeline Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Parsley Place -842390
• Prima - Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Fluid Edger - Shabby Tote
• Prima - Flower Azure -716301
• Prima - Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Fluid Edger - Turquoise Stone
• Tattered Angels Glimmermist Santa Baby red

1 comment:

  1. HEre we go again ANother stun Canvas jen i really love it and oh so yummy textures Great job!!

    ReplyDelete