Friday, April 13, 2012

Once Upon A Time - Scraps Of Elegance April


Once Upon A Time
This was created using the wonderful Scraps Of Elegance April Kit. 

The photo is from Graphic Fairy so I have no story to pass along. A story about Escape Kitty would be far more believable than anything I could say about this sad sweet haunting look. 

But the story about the Scraps Of Elegance Kit being fabulous and jammed with gorgeous coordinating goodies is real and believable, vintage book pages and laces, old postcards = perfection. So come and check us out. 


I used the Fabscraps chippy and stained it with Tim Holtz Vintage photo stain -very appropriate color, wouldn't ya say? 






Now Kitty has asked that I take a moment for this commercial break.....


consider helping my Kitty out? Like her on Facebook. She wants world domination feline style with a million LIKES but has 21 at this point. Good luck with that! 

Thanks a million for looking.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment