Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Barn 'Ol Barn - Scraps Of Elegance and Dusty Attic


Barn 'Ol Barn - Scraps Of Elegance and Dusty Attic
 This is a photo I took of a barn  down the road from my house.  Taken in the wee hours of the morning as the sun is just coming up. The morning sunlight makes the 'ol barn wood just come alive for a brief time with dazzling rusts and browns, some white streaks.  Then by mid-morning, the 'ol barn appears to fall back into a dull sleepy haze for the rest of the day.  

 My fav time of the day.    Camera and coffee.....ahhhh heaven.

This was created using the Newest Kit in town. Scraps Of Elegance.  Ohhhhh la la.  But you don't necessarily need to keep it all girly and frilly, though that's certainly an option.  This grunges up quite nicely too! Versatile.
Please check us out. 


I used an interesting and really fun piece of Dusty Attic "Crooked Fence"  DA0620.   Man I love this piece.  My newest "Must Have". 
I painted with Adirondack Paint -Snow Cap, the dabbed with stickles in Paprika and Lagoon. When dried, I dabbed with Crackle Accents. 

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning work, Jen! I love how you made this collection your own! Your layering and work with color amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cool layout love the background

    ReplyDelete